On Saturday, 14th of July, around 1,000 people at River Cree Resort and Casino in the South Edmonton witnessed a disastrous ammonia leakage with primary readings of 300 parts per million. The ammonia gas leaked out due to failure in a 700-pound ammonia tank at the twin hockey rinks of the resort that caused the fire department to be called at 10.30 a.m. as per information provided by John Lamb, the deputy fire chief of operations for Edmonton. He added that even 25 parts of ammonia causes itching on a person’s eyes and nose. With the combined endeavors of the casino and the fire department, all the people present at the location were moved out safely and no grave injury has been reported so far. As stated by Arnold Dietrich, who was operating an archery booth at that moment, it is a regrettable episode but they are making their best efforts to rectify the same.
Due to leakage, an interactive festival devoted to all the hunting events on Wild TV- Hunt Fest got interrupted, but still it kept up the spirits of visitors. Disturbed by the leakage and interruption in Hunt Fest, people went out for a walk. According to Walter Estwick, the casino is not to be blamed for the incident because such a happening is obvious at a high temperature of 30C recorded during the whole weak.
|Club USA Casino|
|Play Million Casino|
|Club USA Casino||9.37 / 10|
|Lucky Club Casino||9.8 / 10|
|Casino Grand Bay||9.23 / 10|
|Atlantis Gold Casino||9.32 / 10|
|Slotland Casino||9.58 / 10|